Gold River Office
35 Beech Hill Road,
Chester, Nova Scotia B0J 1K0
For community residents living within the reserves who may require assistance to support themselves and their families, the Social Development Department may be able to provide assistance with basic needs such as food, clothing, shelter and other items essential to maintaining a basic standard of living.
- Client Release of Information Form (307 KB)
- Social Development Deposit Enrollment Form (172 KB)
- Social Development Appeals Documentation (93 KB)
- Social Assistance Application (1.43 MB) (send completed applications to )
- IMPORTANT NOTICE For All Mi’kmaq Social Recipients Living in Communities (256 KB)
- Mi'kmaq Social Governance Initiative Community Update October 2021 (923 KB)
- Assembly of Chiefs Social Fall Update 2020 (277 KB)
For additional information and to know if you qualify for assistance, please contact Cathy ().